Main Office: (515) 727-1860
Fax: (515) 727-1861
2017-18 Season Uniform Rules
Video on Uniforms for 2017-18
USAV Logo on Uniform (Info) (Agreement)
- Colors such as purple/black, navy/maroon, dark green/black and white/yellow are not distinctive enough.
- The test is whether a color blind person could tell the difference- you can use a red mylar film or camera on grey tones to see if they are distinct enough.
- Numbers Allowed: 1 to 99 using Arabic numerals.
- Not Allowed Numbers 0 & 00
- NOT allowed Duplicate numbers
- Position: Uniform numbers must be centered both Horizontally and Vertically on the players Chest (stomach not included) and Upper back.
- Size: It is Recommended that Numbers be 6” in height on the Chest and 8” on the Back. It is acceptable if number are 4” on the chest and 6” on the back.
- Number Stripe must be solid and clearly contrasting the color of the jersey irrespective of any boarder around the number.