Main Office: (515) 727-1860
Fax: (515) 727-1861
USAV NATIONAL AND DEVELOP CAMPS
The Iowa Region is hosting two clinics this year on Sunday, January 7th in Cedar Falls, IA at the Wellness and Recreation Center at the University of Northern Iowa.
- Advancement Clinic - All Regional level officials and below should attend this clinic.
- National Clinic - Designed for the experienced official - required of all National Level officials.
- For USA Members - Cost of the clinic for New, Provisional, and Regional Officials is $25 and you can attend one or both sessions. The cost is free for all Junior National and National Officials.
- For Non-USA Members - You may attend the Classroom sessions for $25. If you want on-court training you MUST become a USA Member and have passed a background screening and taken the SafeSport requirements. This must be done by January 2nd so the background screening can clear. To become a USA member click HERE and follow the instructions.
- Times - 8AM -Advancement Clinic , 10AM - National Clinic
- After the clinics we will be holding rating sessions for any officials that want to be rated for advancement or certification. Officials MUST bring proper officiating uniform for the rating session. Plain White Polo and Navy Pants (Black acceptable for this clinic)