Main Office: (515) 727-1860
Fax: (515) 727-1861
2017/18 Registration is open
All participants at an USAV event (tryout, practice,league, tournament) must be registered.
- Returning member use Renew membership button.
- New members use the New Membership button.
Members from other Regions. Transferring members from another region contact the Region Office to get region affiliation changed PRIOR to renewing.
USAV Background Screening Requirements (2 year screening)
Junior Club Personnel Code of Ethics Requirements
- Any adults associated with a junior program and/or officiating or directing at junior events.
- Any Junior Aged Assistant Coach/team staff who are 18 year old or when they turn 18.
- Register & pay 1 to 2 weeks prior to participating to ensure completion of screening
ALL ADULTS - affiliated with a junior program or working junior events must sign a USA Volleyball
Junior Club Personnel Code of Ethics. Electronic acceptance of this form will
be included as you complete your online registration. The acceptance is
initiated once you indicate you will be working with a junior club or
officiating or directing at junior events.
JUNIOR AGE assistant coach or managerial staff (17 & Younger) will need to
complete a hard copy of the Personnel Code of Ethics signed by them as well as
their parent/guardian and mail or FAX it to the Region Office.