Main Office: (515) 727-1860
Fax: (515) 727-1861
GETTING A TOURNAMENT ON THE CALENDAR
Deadline for 1st Sign up weekend Applications-
Friday Nov 10, 2017
QUALIFYING TOURNAMENT SERIES
Teams trying to qualify for 15U and Older divisions.
The Qualifying Series events and Leagues will be invite events. The calendar for these events will be posted November 1. All teams wishing to enter the Qualifying division at the Iowa Regionals must enter one of the Qualifying series events. To enter send your information to the email address of the listed Tournament Director. Out of Region teams may sign up for these events as well, but Iowa Region teams have priority.
enter into the Iowa Regional Qualifying Division (to receive a bid for
nationals) a team must compete in their age group in at least ONE of the
tournaments in the series.
IOWA REGION TOURNAMENT LEVELS
- Remember, this series is only for the 15U
and older age divisions!
- Teams 14U and younger do not have this
requirement to enter the Qualifying Regional Tournament.
- If you are interested in entering one of our Qualifying Tournaments or Power Leagues you will contact the event's Tournament Director directly.
Tournaments in the Iowa Region are one of three levels:
- Qualifying Tournament Series: Teams must enter ONE of these tournaments to be eligible for Qualifying Regionals.
- Gold: Combined gold and silver level teams. Age or grade teams.
- Silver: Beginning or developmental level teams. Age or grade teams
JUNIOR INDOOR TOURNAMENT CALENDAR
Iowa Region Jr Events Calendar & Entry Site
2017-18 Events will open for registration
- Saturday, December 2nd, 8 am: 17u & 18u
- Saturday, December 2nd, 10:00 am: 12U and younger
- Sunday, December 3rd, 12:00pm (Noon): 13u and 14u
Monday, December 4th, 6:00pm: 15u and 16u
TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR INFORMATION
TOURNAMENT OPENINGS E-MAIL
- If you did not fill your schedule or get into all the tournaments you wanted, please do not despair! Spots will continue to open and more tournaments will be added.
- Every Tuesday during the tournament season an email with Tournament Openings will be sent out.
- If you are directing a tournament and have openings, please email Brett (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the date, age group, and number of openings.
- Type it EXACTLY how you want it in the email.
TO DROP A TOURNAMENT
- Note: Teams should not drop from a tournament to enter another tournament on the same date.
- If you need to drop from a tournament, fill out this form and an email will be sent out to the Tournament Director and your Club Director.
- Tournament Drop Request
- Tournament refunds may come from the Tournament Director, if they find a replacement team. Any Sanction Fee refunds ($10 of the entry fee) for online registration will come from Iowa Region Volleyball. The processing fee is not refundable. If the above form is not filled out the teams WILL NOT receive their $10 sanction fee from the region.